Thursday 12 April 2007

Good Luck Mahmood!




Peluqa (The Bitch) would like to wish Mahmood Al-Yousif the best of luck in court on Tuesday, April 17th, 2007! And apparently...not only is he a regular criminal, there are charges of drug use too..|Libel case to be heard in the High Criminal Court!| (yeah I know. lame ;))...

Here's a little tip for you just in case the atmosphere gets too tense and you need a laugh...Imagine the people in court dancing around naked...like in the musical Hair...it helps me when I'm being yelled at by my boss...I imagine him as a big, naked dancing circus ape...trust me works every time!...except for that one time i got fired for trying to force feed him a banana...but whatever! minor glitch...

Best Wishes,

P

For more on Mahmood Al-Yousif:

Mahmood's Den
Mahmood Al-Yousif at Wikipedia


[Update]: The court case and charges have been dropped by the Minister...

No comments: