Wednesday 29 November 2006

An Afternoon with Mahmood

Mahmood of Mahmood's Den has posted a very interesting clip from BBC Radio 5's Podcast which includes a little snippet of an interview with him concerning the ever-widening black hole that is Bahrain's battle with GoogleEarth...which I myself think is a wonderful piece of technology...and yes, using it to spy on nuclear scientists in Iran is a legitimate reason to love it...nuclear scientists or my ex lover and his mom...same shit...

anyway...for convenience's sake I have uploaded it to my main site...and posted a little link here

right click and save target as and enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the mention and for ripping the stream! I was thinking of doing that but couldn't get around to it. The file that you created doesn't work however, would you mind looking into it and letting me know when it could be downloaded again?

Many thanks!