Wednesday 29 November 2006

Step One

SEX!

Now that I have your attention...
How am I to say? Maybe I'll begin with a little bit of an introduction. I'm Peluqa...or at least that's what you'll know me as. I will be your mistress through out this wonderful journey of discovery. Follow me through the wondrous twists and turns that I've come to call my life. Over the months I will be discussing a multitude of subjects ranging from bits and pieces about me...to more important things such as the philosophy of life and how the world has come to be the mess that it is...yes...i do have all the answers...For now though, I'll stick to smaller things such as politics, news, gossip and the like...you'll have to hang on for a while to discover the secrets of the universe...as I had them for dinner...

Take Care,

Mistress P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your introduction Miss, pretty enlightening *smiles*