Wednesday 29 November 2006

Pamela Anyone?


Why are celebrities so strange? And in any case, why do we even care about them...i know escapism, entertainment and all, but I'm more entertained watching the monkey, well that's what he makes me call him...i prefer dad, pee on my Persian carpet. Maybe I should film that and sell it to Hollywood, it sure cracks me up...not the part where i have to clean it...but before that. Anyway...Pamela is getting a divorce yet again! Not that i like Kid Rock in any way...its just...why would anyone marry Pamela...I know the tape makes her look like fun but it cant last...very obvious... only Paris Hilton would be stupid enough to miss this kind of conclusion...shouldn't she be dead yet...last I heard she had Hepatitis C...anyway between posing naked in Stella McCartney's Window and ironing her wrinkles with a kettle, she's filed divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences...

No comments: